Last Autumn, we all survived the apocalypse. We collected enough Biogas and Cookies to prolong the unbridled fun: the arenas will open their gates so you can taste the madness fighting in your favorite vehicle again!
Time to go mad
The Mad Games battle type will be available in World of Tanks Blitz from March 15 through 21.
Check out the start, end, and break time by region below the spoiler.
- Europe: from March 15, 7:00 (CET) through March 21, 1:00 (CET).
- North America: from March 15, 4:00 (PT), 7:00 (ET) through March 20, 22:00 (PT), March 21, 1:00 (ET).
- Asia: from March 15, 8:00 (UTC+8) through March 22, 2:00 (UTC+8).
- CIS: from March 15, 8:00 (MSK) through March 22, 2:00 (MSK).
Every night, a grumpy watchman will close the arenas’ gates for a break:
- Europe: 1:00–7:00 (CET).
- North America: 22:00 (PT) / 1:00 (ET)–4:00 (PT) / 7:00 (ET).
- Asia: 2:00–8:00 (UTC+8).
- CIS: 2:00–8:00 (MSK).
The sandstorm has calmed down
The Wasteland map will not return to the game. Mad Games battles will take place on all other maps with Supremacy mode (that is, on all maps except Mines and Mirage).
Modifications are non-standard improvements that give vehicles new features in Mad Games. They are free, installed automatically on Tier V–X vehicles, and don’t require replenishment. There are five active and five passive modifications. Our engineers have improved some of them.
You’ll find the list of modifications with their current characteristics below the spoiler.
- Increases engine power by 10 times.
- Increases top speed by 3 times.
- Increases track durability by 15 times.
- Lasts 15 seconds (instead of 10 seconds). Recharges after 30 seconds.
- When the effect ends, the engine and tracks receive non-critical damage.
- The vehicle becomes invisible to enemies in combat and on the minimap.
- Increases engine power by 5 times.
- Increases top speed by 2 times.
- Lasts 10 seconds. Recharges after 30 seconds.
- When shooting, ramming, or taking damage, the Chameleon modification stops.
- +50% to damage caused by you and your allies to an enemy vehicle.
- Lasts 10 seconds. Recharges after 30 seconds.
- The player that activated the Irradiator is visible on the minimap while the modification is in effect, even if they try to hide.
- The Irradiator will not function if the target disappears from the minimap.
- You cannot apply the Irradiator to a target already affected by it.
To activate the Irradiator, aim at the enemy with the central reticle indicator (fixed mark in the center of the screen). Important: you need to look directly at the enemy so that its silhouette is highlighted.
- +50% to all types of damage.
- -15% (instead of 25%) to your vehicle’s maximum HP.
- Lasts 20 seconds. Recharges after 30 seconds.
- Cannot be used if your vehicle has fewer HP remaining than necessary.
- A 50 m leap forward or backward.
- Works instantly. Recharges after 15 seconds (instead of 30 seconds).
- This modification will not work if either the tracks or engine are critically damaged.
- If you have surviving allies in a 50 m radius, your tank gets a bonus:
- 1 surviving ally: +20% (instead of 25%) to gun loading speed, aiming speed, and view range.
- 2 surviving allies: +40% (instead of 60%) to gun loading speed, aiming speed, and view range.
- 3 surviving allies: +60% (instead of 75%) to gun loading speed, aiming speed, and view range. This is the maximum bonus. For 4 or more allies, it doesn’t increase.
- +25% (instead of 35%) to your vehicle’s HP of the total damage caused to the enemy.
- +60% to allied vehicle’s HP of the average damage from a shell or potential damage by ramming.
- Allies can only be repaired by ramming, and Armor-Piercing or High-Explosive shells.
- Once your vehicle is spotted, the light bulb appears immediately.
- As soon as you leave the direct spotting zone, your vehicle immediately becomes invisible to the enemy team and disappears from the minimap.
- +75% (instead of 50%) to damage caused to an enemy vehicle by ramming.
- -65% (instead of 35%) to damage received from ramming.
- The Uranium Shield reduces damage from enemy shots or ramming by 30% (instead of 50%).
- The Shield is activated if the initial damage from an enemy shot or ram exceeds 5% of your vehicle’s maximum HP.
- After being activated, the Uranium Shield recharges after 15 seconds (instead of 30 seconds).
- It also takes 15 seconds (instead of 60 seconds) for the Shield to charge after the start of the battle.
Experienced fighters of the apocalypse remember that each Tier V–X vehicle has one active and one passive modification installed. Please note that four tanks have received new roles in battle and now have a different set of modifications:
- VIIIAMX Chasseur de chars : Armor Regenerator and Irradiator.
- XWZ-121 : Saboteur System and Accelerator.
- VIIT6 Dracula : Armor Regenerator and Irradiator.
- VMatilda Black Prince : Saboteur System and Accelerator.
No more boring instructions—time to crush the enemy!
Let the engines roar!