In the coming week, you’ll be able to choose in which Tier X vehicles receive x2 XP for all the “tens” you have in your Garage. Use XP bonuses for your most favorite tanks!
Win in one tank and get double XP for another!
During the special, all your Tier X vehicles will pool together their x2 XP bonuses from victories. You will see a counter on the icon of each Tier X tank in the vehicle panel. It will show you how many times in total you can get double XP for your victories in Tier X vehicles.
Important! The counter displays the total number of bonuses available for your victories in Tier X vehicles. For example, there are three “tens” in your Garage. This means that you’ll be able to receive double XP for your first three victories. And it doesn’t matter which Tier X tank you get these wins in.
Select your favorite vehicles and get double XP for your victories with maximum efficiency!
When will this special be effective and when is the bonus refreshed?
The special will be effective:
- CIS: from April 1, 8:00 (MSK) through April 8, 8:00 (MSK).
- Asia: from April 1, 14:00 (UTC+8) through April 8, 14:00 (UTC+8).
- North America: from April 1, 6:00 (PT), 9:00 (ET) through April 8, 6:00 (PT), 9:00 (ET).
- Europe: from April 1, 14:00 (CEST) through April 8, 14:00 (CEST).
The bonus is refreshed at the usual time. Check out the timer in the Garage.
How many times will I be able to get double XP in one tank?
It all depends on the number of Tier X vehicles you have in your Garage. And on your decisions as well. If you have three “tens”, you’ll be able to get double XP just three times. It’s up to you to decide in which vehicles and how many times.
Let’s say you have the following three vehicles: the IS-7, Maus, and FV215b.
- If today you particularly like the Maus, you can win three times in it and get all the three bonuses in this tank.
- Or you can get double XP once in the Maus and then twice in the IS-7.
- If you want, you can do everything as usual and win one battle in each tank.
- If you get all three bonuses in the Maus, you won’t be able to receive a bonus for your victories in the other two vehicles this day.
How does the bonus work if my tank celebrates its Birthday?
You’ve got very lucky if your Tier X tank celebrates its Birthday! You’ll be able to receive both the Birthday bonus (if you win in the b-day tank) and the total number of bonuses with double XP.
If you have three Tier X vehicles and one of them celebrates its Birthday, you’ll be able to get three x2 bonuses and an additional Birthday bonus (you need to win in the b-day tank for that). To sum it all up, you’ll need to win four times to collect all the bonuses.
What if I purchase or sell a Tier X vehicle during the special?
- Once you purchase a Tier X tank, its bonus will be immediately added to the x2 multipliers counter.
- If you sell a Tier X vehicle, its x2 bonus will be available until the x2 multiplier is refreshed.
Where to view how many more times I can get double XP?
You can see the number of available bonuses on the icons of Tier X tanks in the vehicle panel.
Do Collector and enriched Tier X vehicles count?
Yes, they do. Collector and enriched Tier X vehicles add their bonuses to the common counter just as researchable vehicles do. You can fight in enriched or Collector Tier X vehicles and receive double XP as well.
Can I just research a Tier X vehicle to increase the number of bonuses?
No, you can’t. XP multipliers for your victories are counted only for the vehicles you have in your Garage. Researched but not purchased vehicles have no effect on the number of bonuses.